Master the challenges of the EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR professionally
Are you prepared?
We will make you fit to meet the legal requirements in Germany
If you do business in Germany as a foreign company, you are fully subject to German data protection laws. In practice, there are many pitfalls that can quickly and unintentionally violate data protection.
When the EU General Data Protection Regulation became effective May 25, 2018 the already comprehensive data protection rules in Germany have been further tightened. A promising economic success may be easily threatened by the significant penalties.
Data protection in Germany faces the following challenges and dangers:
- Extensive information obligations for the collection, processing and use of data
- Intensive documentation obligations for data processing processes and measures to implement data protection
- Many minimum contents for contracts for order processing
- High demands on the designs and development of software (privacy by design and privacy by default)
- Many rights of the data subject (information, correction, deletion and blocking of data)
- Many accountability to demonstrate data protection measures
- Very high fines (up to 4 % of worldwide annual sales) for the purpose of deterrence
That sounds complicated? Yes, that is. That is why we are here to help you master the data protection requirements.
Contact us. Our team of experienced lawyers and certified data protection experts helps you throughout Germany to avoid dangers and to legally implement and comply with legal requirements in your company and in the public.
Dr. Timo Bittner
CEO of S-CON GmbH & Co. KG
Full-service for data protection and information security
Certified consultant quality
With over ten years of experience in the market, S•CON is one of the most specialised companies in the field of data protection and information security. We offer a full-service portfolio and are partners of companies, organisations, church institutions and authorities in the installation, support and enforcement of a legally compliant infrastructure for data protection and data security.
Our services are provided by certified data protection officers and lawyers who are always up-to-date of the applicable law and work with great personal commitment.
Our aim is to be a reliable partner for our clients, to provide competent support in the secure and legally compliant implementation of data protection specifications and to solve challenges unbureaucratically. We fulfil this requirement every day anew.
Professionalism, fairness and quality have the highest priority for us when dealing with our clients.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact us. We are happy to present you our company and our services in detail and show you how we can help you professionally with data protection in Germany.